Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Five Years of Cloud Musings!!


http://kevinljackson.blogspot.com/2008/05/hello-world-april-18-2008.html 

"Sunday, April 18, 2008


Hello World ! - April 18, 2008

I've been toying with the idea of doing a blog for about six months now. Initially I didn't see how any of my contributions to the blogosphere would matter to the world. The importance of this view, however, waned as I became more and more absorbed by the power of Web 2.0. As my participation in these technologies (Facebook, LinkedIn, RSS, wikis, etc.) increased, I began to understand the uniqueness of my personal interactions. This made the idea of doing a blog important on a personal level. As my on-line network grew, I then realized that a blog is not really for the rest world. It is really a most effective means for conversing with you own personal, on-line network. So today, I start my blog and in so doing, I start my public conversation in earnest."

That was my very first post five years ago last month. Thank you all for allowing me to share my thoughts with you.  The benefit I have gain from this and other online interactions have been immense! I only hope that you have also found my musings worthwhile.

Bookmark and Share


Cloud Musings on Forbes
( Thank you. If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2012)




--> --> -->

No comments: