Headquartered in Fremont, California, EITAGlobal is a continuing professional education provider with a difference. Their strategy delivers effective and relevant training to IT professionals via three delivery options - Live Webinars, Recorded Webinars and In-person Seminars.
Our first joint event is scheduled for Thursday, January 16th at 10a P / 1pm E. "Augmenting Your Enterprise IT with Cloud Services" will provide insight and lessons learned from the thousands of enterprises that have successfully, and unsuccessfully, traversed the bridge to cloud computing. Attendees will learn proven tools and techniques for designing and executing an effective cloud transition strategy. Critical aspects of business process redesign and organizational change management will be covered as well.
Cloud computing strategies are completely changing the way entire industries are competing. According to Gartner, fully 75% of all organizations planned to use public cloud services by 2014. Uses include:
- 54% for development and test
- 50% for all or most of production compute
- 54% for all or most of storage
- 57% to use PaaS for developing applications
Why should you attend: While using public cloud computing services to deliver business value and reduce cost remains the #1 priority for most enterprises today, doing so safely without exposing the company to legal risk and financial loss remains the #1 concern. Enterprise decision makers and key contributors all must understand the truths and myths about cloud adoption. This session will provide that information along with lessons learned across many industries on how to effectively, efficiently and safely augment your enterprise IT with cloud services. Tools and techniques for designing and executing an effective transition strategy will also be introduced. Critical aspects of business process redesign and organizational change management will be covered as well.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What cloud computing models are enterprises using to provide agility, cost savings and innovation
- What do viable cloud computing solutions look like
- How can enterprises take advantage of newly available cloud computing solutions and service providers
- What are the elements of a viable, implementable cloud computing model
- Which enterprise applications should be considered for a cloud migration
- How can you future proof your cloud strategy
- What business processes/models have been successfully enhanced using cloud computing
- How do you manage cloud computing transition risk
- How do you build internal support for a cloud transition
- When should you "Just Say No" to cloud
get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2012)