Did you know that.....
- Goldman Sachs recognized Bangladesh as one of the Next Eleven (N-11) - a list of eleven countries having strong potential for becoming the world's largest economies along with BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China)?
- JP Morgan named Bangladesh as one of the `Frontier Five’ (along with Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Kenya and Nigeria), a group of selected emerging countries having promising macroeconomic performance and demographic trends?
- European Commission has included Bangladesh as one of the top 20 IT outsourcing destinations?
- Bangladesh has been enlisted in the Gartner’s report as one of the top 30 IT outsourcing destinations?
The line-up will include:
- The Open Source Cloud – Dave Nielsen
- Is MEAN Stack the new LAMP Stack? – Details and Comparison : Things we need to know
- Application in the Cloud – Shripad Nadgowda
- Building a Cloud for the Government : Agile, Scalable, Secured and Usable – Kevin Jackson
- A Cloud for the Government of Bangladesh – Rapidly Emerging, Growing and Evolving Panelist – Dave Nielsen, Kevin Jackson, Shripad Nadgowda, Ashraful Haque, Tarique Barkatullah
Moderated by Mohammad Zaman
( This content is being syndicated through multiple channels. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of GovCloud Network, GovCloud Network Partners or any other corporation or organization.)
get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2012)