- Build Right Products (Unified Fabric, Unified Compute, Virtualization Aware)
- Technology (Enhanced IP core with tight coupling to software)
- Multiphased (Standalone Clouds to Enterprise-Class to Inter-Cloud)
- Open Standards (Accelerate Cloud deployment and federation through Cloud standards)
- Services/References SW (Services-led Cloud blueprints with reference software stacks)
The presentation also describes and end goal as a time "when enterprise applications can seamlessly move between their internal and external clouds leveraging the elasticity and multi-tenancy that a cloud infrastructure offers".
An "Inter-cloud" standards and protocol roadmap is also offered.