Join us on Wed, Apr 17, 2013 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT to explore how to use cloud brokerage to move efficiently and securely to the cloud.
More and more business and governmental agencies are migrating to the
cloud but the reality is that move can often be slow, painful, and
complicated. Even expert system integrators are struggling to stay
relevant and help their customers use cloud in a practical way.
Challenges that siphon away time and money and introduce risk and
governance issues include:
- Designing and matching different applications to the best cloud offering
- Learning to provision and integrate using phone book-sized cloud API guides
- Developing new purchasing processes and verifying complex bills from multiple cloud providers
- Combating cloud sprawl and Shadow IT
- Not having real-time visibility, predictability, and governance of cloud cost, SLAs, and utilization
Join our guests Forrester Research Principal Analyst Stefan Ried,
Ph.D., and Gravitant customer, Kevin Jackson, Vice President and General Manager of Cloud Services, NJVC, as they cut through the hype
associated with cloud. Stefan will discuss how the new cloud brokerage
model can address these challenges for IT organizations, and Kevin will
share how Gravitant’s cloudMatrix platform enables a next generation
service delivery platform for system integrators.
Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4653969186675523328
( Thank you. If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2012)