The NCOIC is an international organization for accelerating the global implementation of network centric principles and systems--to improve information sharing among various communities of interest for the betterment of their productivity, interactivity, safety, and security. The NCOIC Rapid Response Capability (NRRC) video series supports that mission by broadly disseminating information about the GCC demonstration for the good of the global community.
In this segment, John Quaderer, project manager at Telos Corporation, shows how three applications -- Telos SE7EN, Automated Message Handling System / T6 Collaboration Tool Set and Secure Directory -- are used in the hybrid-cloud environment. Topics include:
- Cloud-based collaboration and data exchange
- Mission planning for emergency response
- Information sharing with mobile devices
- Identity and access control in federated cloud environment
- Federated cloud-based policy enforcement points
get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2012)