Thursday, January 21, 2010

DoD Cloud Computing Session at 5th International Cloud Expo

I'm happy to announce that I will be presenting on DoD Cloud Computing Advances at the 5th International Cloud Expo, April 19-21, 2010 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. My session will examine specific projects and mission goals that are driving the cloud computing projects at the Defense Information Systems Agency, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Registration for this event is now available.  If you have any specific areas you would like for me to cover, just leave you comment or suggestion right here. I look forward to seeing you there!

Cloud Musings

( Thank you. If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email or RSS - KLJ )











2 comments:

Tehnoking said...

Hi friends .... I saw your blog the same category with my blog ... Would you exchange links with me.

Unknown said...

It might be a great Expo. I appreciate it very well since it sounds good. I most probably prefer attending all the cloud events. Recently I had been to a Cloud Computing Conference held online by cloudslam team.